Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Side-effects

The best side-effect I ever came across is one becomes a good cook when you are a food lover, away from home and specially abroad where almost no veg options are available. Same was the case with me who hates to cook and didn’t know except making a tea and maggi. Since the day I have finished college I am scolded every time to learn cooking as it is a very important part of life. But I always used to ignore it and never tried to make anything. But now the times have changed and I can rate my self as a decent cook. So all mums whose children are not ready to learn cooking should send their kids Abroad and I am sure they will learn.

The other major side effect of being out of your country is love for your own country multiplies atleast 100 times. Here when anyone asks I proudly say I am from India. And when someone is saying something negative about your country that person appears as a villain and you feel like killing that person like a Hindi movie hero and when the other person is an Indian too it adds “ghee” to the fire. No country is good or bad it’s the people who makes it, so why not we give our share to our country by being a good human.

No comments:

Post a Comment